SizeMe makes it possible to scan a directory and compare it to how many floppy/zip/CD-R/DVD-discs you need. (Many calls it spanning or span of elements over a medium). It tries to fill each disc up as much as possible, and gives you the result on each disc.
v2.0 is here, click here to read about the update!
Maximize your output!
SizeMe scans a directory and compare it to how many
floppy/zip/CD-R/DVD-discs you need. Not to be mistaken with the movie
Super Size Me 🙂 Visit Morgans great site on SuperSize Me dot com or visit Super SizeMe at IMDB.com
This is your ultimate file organizer for burning a huge collection of files!
(Click the image for fullsize)
Download current version by clicking the link v2.0.0 build: 1926
- MusicMode a “Playlist generator” added
- Wizard for setting your options
- Some critical bugs fixed!
- ISO file creation on a disc
- Possible to use hotkeys for functions
- Context menu handle on every item
- Copy, move and delete function on each disc
- Each scan is done in only once instance
- Drag’n’Drop support so you can simply drag the Disc into Nero (or any other preferred burning software) and it will add the maximized disc. Remember that you can right-click on the discs to, functions like: copy, move and so on are there
- Customizes as you select
- Context menu handling by right clicking on a drive anywhere in Explorer
Feedback and links to other sites
“Tool Of The Week@ Week of July 24, 2005”
“Download of The Day – August 12, 2005”
Too bad there is no update for this great software. I can’t find a substitute on the web.
Great you like it. I have a plan to add the source code to Github in the future. Maybe someone makes a new version over time.