SizeMe makes it possible to scan a directory and compare it to how many floppy/zip/CD-R/DVD-discs you need. (Many calls it spanning or span of elements over a medium). It tries to fill each disc up as much as possible, and gives you the result on each disc.
Maximize your output!
SizeMe scans a directory and compare it to how many
floppy/zip/CD-R/DVD-discs you need. Not to be mistaken with the movie
This is your ultimate file organizer for burning a huge collection of files!
(Click the image for fullsize)
Download current version by clicking the link v2.0.0 build: 1926
- MusicMode a “Playlist generator” added
- Wizard for setting your options
- Some critical bugs fixed!
- ISO file creation on a disc
- Possible to use hotkeys for functions
- Context menu handle on every item
- Copy, move and delete function on each disc
- Each scan is done in only once instance
- Drag’n’Drop support so you can simply drag the Disc into Nero (or any other preferred burning software) and it will add the maximized disc. Remember that you can right-click on the discs to, functions like: copy, move and so on are there
- Customizes as you select
- Context menu handling by right clicking on a drive anywhere in Explorer
Feedback and links to other sites
“Tool Of The Week@ Week of July 24, 2005”
“Download of The Day – August 12, 2005”