SizeMe has just been updated to version 1.8.4
Key features in the update:
- ISO-file support!
- New eye-candy so it doesn’t look so ugly 🙂
- Removed the donatebutton and replaced it with a more discrete button
- Added hotkeys for quicker support
- F2 – Change label on the ISO-file
- F4 – Update new sizes
- F5 – Rescan current directory
- F6 – Comparison style: Linear -> Big
- F7 – Comparison style: Switched
- F8 – Comparsion style: Random
- F9 – Scan new directory
- F10 – Scan parent directory
There are requestes for features that are added to the list, the next annoucement of SizeMe is the brand new MUSICMODE feature for your mp3-player! The next release will containt that feature!
Please check out the Usage link and help me write documentation for this thingy. I have not much sparetime on this util and it would be best if someone else wrote the docs.
Thank you for every donations, I have not yet got my hands on the StarBurn SDK, but I’ve manipulated it a littlebit so their nagscreen only shows a moment. When the donations reaches the right amount I will buy it.
I have also played with the idea to implement the Nero SDK into SizeMe, that way you can burn the stuff with the Nero engine directly from SizeMe. Could be a pretty cool feature, please comment it 🙂